‘Antiaging’ is a popular concept in today’s world. Today, everyone wants to hide their age; often turning to using invasive antiaging procedures (and a number of people are successful too).
However, intensive anti-aging can come with substantial risks-- take botched botox jobs, for example.
Instead of taking that risk, why not simply start a maintainable anti-aging focused skin care routine?
Antiaging skin care is by no means a magic potion. ‘Antiaging skin care’ is about discipline. It is about being proactive and consistent. Antiaging skin care delays and often repairs skin from the effects of the ageing process.
Here are a few tips for antiaging skin care:
1. Maintain healthy eating habits: A well balanced diet is the key to maintaining a proper body metabolism. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables (raw), they are the best source of fibre and have a very refreshing effect on your body. Avoid oily and fatty food; not only do they lack in essential nutrients but also cause obesity and other diseases which aid the aging process
2. Beat stress: This is probably the most important antiaging skin care measure. Stress disturbs the body metabolism and accelerates the aging process. Sleep, exercise and a relaxing bath, are all good ways of beating stress. Aroma-therapy is also known to bust stress.
3. Drink a lot of water: Antiaging skin care can’t be any simpler than this. Water helps in flushing out the toxins from the body, hence keeping it clean and making it less prone to disease. Around 8 glasses of water (per day) is recommended by all doctors.
4. Regular exercise: A wonderful antiaging skin care procedure. Besides toning your muscles, it also helps in cleaning the skin by flushing out the toxins in the form of sweat. Exercise should be followed by a warm shower in order to completely remove the toxins.
5. Avoid the use of overly strong and abrasive products on your skin. Our daily use Vitamin C focused skin care products are a good option. Use of gentle skin care products formulated with daily use in mind can be a very effective antiaging skin care measure, since this is more likely to be conducive to developing good skin care habits.
6. Do not ignore skin disorders; it can lead to permanent skin damage. Try over the counter options, and if that doesn’t help, immediately visit your dermatologist and seek his/her advice.
8. Vitamin C based skin care products are very popular means of antiaging skin care. However, many options available to oxidise very quickly (which makes them harmful for the skin). If the product turns Yellowish brown, it means that vitamin c has oxidised and the prodct is no longer suitable for use. If you don't want to worry about that, then try OrangeDaily products. Learn more about how we protect our Vitamin C from oxidation on our website!
9. Protect your skin against UV radiation: UV rays are known to speed up the aging process. So, a good sunscreen lotion should be a part of your antiaging skin care routine.